Job Opening: Web Design & Development Internships
Sephone Interactive Media designs and develops web sites, web applications, and mobile apps for businesses and organizations throughout the United States and beyond. We're looking for curious, talented designers and developers to assist our team with new and continuing projects.
What You Will Be Doing
You will aid Sephone's design and development teams with their work on a variety of projects. You'll have the opportunity to experience and participate in a challenging, real-world work environment and join seasoned designers and developers in every part of the project process from conception through launch and maintenance.
What You Need for this Position
For development internships:
- Experiencing managing web sites and/or applications in a live environment
- Experience designing or building out websites
- Expertise in HTML5, CSS preprocessors (Sass or Less), and jQuery preferred
What's In It for You
- Real-world experience working with designers and developers in an agency environment
- An opportunity to contribute to projects for businesses and organizations
- A fun and collaborative environment where your hard work never goes unnoticed
- The opportunity to work from an office environment and/or from home
- A flexible schedule to work around school or other work obligations
Please send a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Sephone Interactive Media, PO Box 2357, Bangor, ME 04402. We'll send qualified applicants a survey to assess strengths and experience.
We look forward to hearing from you!